• 1 Mahoe Drive, Kingston 11 Jamaica, West Indies

Sunday, June 8, 2008

A Typical Day in Jerusalem in Pictures

Giving Kemar a chance to hold Raven.













Art Therapy with Kemar Barrett and Vinroy.

Andrew Barrett- one of Kemar's three brothers.



Jason and Kemar hanging out.











Shameeka


Getting together with some of the Little Angels students before rosary. The tall boy on the left I like to call "birds eye" because he is so tall!



Jason patiently waiting for my leftovers from lunch.


Althea, better known as "Ziggy", helping out with the laundry. Some of our sheep in the background.







A higgler outside of our gates. This is one of the nicest shops I have seen.

Julette has been at this location for 16 years.


















Shantal drawing pictures for me during school break.




Shaunette learning how to trace her name over my dotted lines.


My boys, Rasheed and Lorenzo. The staff laughes because everyday they can find me sending someone up in the Mango tree and sitting around with the boys eating the mangos. I like to tell them it falls under the category of group therapy. :)


I love how the kids help each other in the ways that they can. Everyday around 11:30 "Bird's Eye" and Nyron Barrett come by the room I sit in sometimes on their break and call my name out. Nyron is another of Kemar's brothers.


Nyron Barrett and "Bird's Eye"











No comments: